This post is part of a series where Behance developers talk about the various tools they use to get things done and make ideas happen.
1) Who are you and what do you do at Behance?
2) What hardware do you use?
At work I keep it simple with the same 15″ retina MBP everyone has, one external 27″ thunderbolt display, and one 24″ Dell display. At home I built my own tower with a GTX 770 video card, 16GB Corsair Vengeance memory, an AsRock Z87 Extreme 4 motherboard, and Corsair H110 liquid cooling all wrapped up in a giant Corsair 750D case. It’s honestly half my size. I also put lights in it, because lights are pretty.
3) What software do you use?
4) What do you listen to while working?
If I’m working on something that is super complicated for me I can’t really listen to any music, but aside from that I mostly listen to Sirius XMU (channel 35), My Bloody Valentine, Braid, Jawbreaker, and when I’m trying to stay awake I’ll listen to the Locust or something like that. I track everything on last.fm too (lets be friends).
5) Out of all the equipment used, what piece of software/hardware do you feel is the most useful of all?